Saturday, April 28, 2012

Books Mcbooks

Alright you barrel-chested idiots, Pauls Swords took a little time off and was checking out shit at his grandmothers house the other day and found this:
THE HISTORY OF PAINTING.
All volumes 1 thorugh 8. No shit. I got it.

And This:
THE WORKS OF TENNYSON
You easily dont' have this.


All volumes 1 thorugh 8.  
So I started thinking, old books are sweet. 
So now I go to yard sales and look for old books. Haven't found anything yet but don't worry, I will.
I also found something else awesome over my grandmothers house. I'll get it up on this website soon. Its some sort of clam shell garden fountain. Except really sweet. Thing weighed about 500 pounds so I had Carlos help me carry it back to my parents yard.
Check this out:
One of my friends told me the other day that he got himself punched in the face at Starbucks because some guy had to wait like 45 minutes for a mocha latte. I was like, wait, were you working or waiting in line? Because i'm pretty sure you don't work at Starbucks and if you were waiting in line that makes no sense. Why would he punch YOU in the face, not the kid making the mocha coffees. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment