Friday, April 1, 2011

New Item: Paul's Weirdo Cards

I know its not swords or guns but check this out. This is the beginning of my recently discovered collection of strange and unusual non-sports cards collection. They're awesome so check it out:


Coming soon:
All 1966 Batman cards completed puzzles. UPDATE - BATMAN PUZZLES COMPLETED!
I made all these puzzles on my TV room table and laid out a black bathroom towel so all the cards wouldn't get banged up while I was making the puzzles. Talk about sweetest dude ever.


1966 Marvel Superhero cards complete puzzle. NOT COMPLETE YET.

I don't really have time to do anything, especially make puzzles cause I work at a breakfast store but this is one thing I wanna make time to do. What you say? Make the puzzles my friend.

Stay Tuned all you nerds. POW!!

Comments?





No comments:

Post a Comment